Want to lose weight. How do I get prescription for Phentramine?

Hello, I am a 44 year old women who needs to drop about 50 pounds and wanted to know how to get a prescription online for Phentramine and be sure it is the real product. I am thinking a 3 month supply would do it for me nothing long term.
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Online prescriptions of such drugs not accepted

Detailed Answer:

I am afraid that online prescription of such drugs with addictive potential are not accepted at the pharmacy. This is true even if the local doctor in your state consults online and issues prescription.

On this forum we do not issue any prescriptions. I still advise you to go on standard way of weight loss that is diet, exercise and behaviour modifications. If you need further help on these three let me help you.

Thank you.