Want to increase length of penis. Suggest safe method?

hiii my penis is 1 to 2 inches flaccid and 6 inches erect
1) i want to increase my length to 4 inch flaccid and 8 inch erect without surgery pl suggest a safe method, is jelqing ok
2) i have rolled back my foreskin to reduce penia head sensitivity is it ok and how long does it take to reduce sensitivity
3) there are some fine pimples on the inner side of my penis head what are those??
Posted Tue, 15 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 35 days later
Brief Answer:
No Significance for Size of Penis in Flaccid Stage

Detailed Answer:
Hi there,

Thanks for the query in WWW.WWWW.WW I have seen the attached pictures.

Q1. The function of Flaccid penis is ONLY URINATION. An erect penis of more than 3 inches is more than enough to satisfy a woman. Art of sex is rather important than size of penis. Hence do not worry about size of penis, rather learn the skills of the art of sex.

Q2. The sensitivity of penis is similar to the sensitivity of eye. If you loose the sensitivity, you loose the sensations while you do intercourse. Hence do not worry much on decreasing sensitivity. To increase time of intercourse there are techniques which you can learn from a sex therapist

Q3. These pimples are normal anatomical variation. It is harmless and not an infection.

best regards

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine.
Modern Medicine
Follow-up: Want to increase length of penis. Suggest safe method? 2 days later
can jelqing increase penile length
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Surgery is only effective

Detailed Answer:
No evidence is available that any technique other than surgical methods are effective in increasing the size of penis.

Best regards