Want to get rid of homosexuality.

my age s 35 6.1 tall sir i want to get rid of homosexulities as many times i wna get sex wth same to my sex
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Radhika 15 minutes later

Some people do develop homosexual tendencies due to several problems that they perceive in the relationships they have. This could include problems with intimacy with your partner, self-esteem, having a better relationship with a few men, loneliness and abandonment.
Your childhood development would actually provide the context to help a therapist evaluate you better.
Cognitive-behavioural interventions have been proven to be useful in working with such symptoms, while interpersonal interventions provide the key to real healing. The following interventions would help you:
•     Keep a diary of your thoughts, emotions and experiencing. This will help you release the anxiety that you are currently experiencing.
•     Try and understand what you used to feel prior to the emergence of these symptoms.
•     Try and nurture your spiritual side and develop a better relationship with your father or any other male family member whom you look up to.
I would suggest that you consult a psychiatrist with training in cognitive behavioural therapy.
I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries. Should you have any more concerns, I am available to address them