Want help interpreting ECG. Do I need to be concerned with QRS low voltage?

Cardiologist, Interventional
I would like help interpreting my ECG. I am 45 year old female. ECG showed "sinus rhythm" "Low QRS voltages in precordial leads" "borderline ecg" "unconfirmed analysis" Vent.rate 88 bpm; rr interval: 675 ms; PR interval - 154 ms; QRS Duration: 80 ms; QT Interval 376 ms; QTc Interval 425 ms; QT Dispersion 46 ms; P-R-T axis 56 54 52. Doc said it was normal except for QRS low voltage which was nonspecific and sent me on my way. i have a call in to my cardiologist that i see for pvcs and arrythmia to see if he is okay with the results. Do I need to be concerned with qrs low voltage.
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 5 hours later

Whatever the information you have provided and going by the interpretation it looks like normal ECG (Electrocardiogram). Low voltage without any other abnormality has no major issue. It would be because of overweight or obesity. But occasionally, it can due to fluid around heart (pericardial effusion); in case you have that much of effusion to produce low voltages it should produce symptoms like significant breathlessness. It doesn’t seem to be case with and hence no need to be concerned.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.