Waking up with red and warm arms. What could be the reason behind it?
User rating for this question
what would cause a person to wake up with very red, hot arms?
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 days later
Brief Answer: Allergy Detailed Answer: Hi, Most common reason is allergy. The allergens might be in the bed. Put the linen in 100 degree hot water and wash. Most often these are short lived reactions to such allergens. You can just apply CALADRYL lotion over it and / or take antihistamine preparations available over the counter like CLARITIN. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- Child with thick gums
- What could be the reason behind unexpected delay in period
- What could be reason behind gross hematuria
- Child hit side of head on wall
- Uses of trimethoprim
- Uses of tpn
- Uses of technetium
- Veins on childs face
- Child sore head and temprature
- Cesamet for pain
- What could be the reason for the itchy arm
- What could be the reason behind chronic cough
- What could be the reason for pain in arm
- Child with husky voice and headache
- Ndc for decadron