Waking up with red and warm arms. What could be the reason behind it?
User rating for this question
what would cause a person to wake up with very red, hot arms?
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 days later
Brief Answer: Allergy Detailed Answer: Hi, Most common reason is allergy. The allergens might be in the bed. Put the linen in 100 degree hot water and wash. Most often these are short lived reactions to such allergens. You can just apply CALADRYL lotion over it and / or take antihistamine preparations available over the counter like CLARITIN. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- Nursing plan of care for mesenteric lymphadenitis
- Hole above anus what is the treatment
- What could be the reason behind unexpected delay in period
- Interpretation of rbc in urine
- Post op splenectomy nursing care plan
- What could be reason behind gross hematuria
- Toddler care plan for lymphadenitis
- My 15 year old wont wear underwear
- Nursing care plan hyperlipidemia
- I have strong urge to urinate that cannot be delayed which
- What could be the reason for the itchy arm
- What could be the reason behind chronic cough
- Care package for men
- My daughter has a itchy bum but has been wormed
- What could be the reason for pain in arm