Virgin girl given viagra. Allergetic. Will it cause any side effects?

General Surgeon
Question
I’m 24 year old my wife is virgin can I give her viagra .. and she is allergetic
Posted Fri, 13 Sep 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Viagra can be given to her

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Viagra can be given to your wife.
It increases blood flow to the Clitoris,labia and vagina similar to natural arousal.
It should be taken one hour before intercourse on empty stomach.
It is toxic to embryo,so it should be stopped when pregnancy is confirmed.
If she is allergic to something,it doesn't mean that she is allergic to viagra.
If she used it before and developed allergic reactions due to it,it should not be given.
It should not be taken with alchohol.

Follow-up: Virgin girl given viagra. Allergetic. Will it cause any side effects? 15 minutes later
she had never taken a viagra in her life ... and she is virgin too .... are you sure about that should i give viagra too my wife ...... any side effect due to viagra ...any body changes after intercourse because she is virgin ....... and the viagra is ayurvedic ,,,, ayurvedic means made up of natural substance

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Literature shows that it can be given to women.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
As per medical literature,it can be given to women.You did not mention the cause of virginity.
As it increases the blood supply to penis in males,it increases blood supply in female sexual organs too.
Like any other medicine,it has side effects too.They include headache,flushing,impaired vision etc.
It is not ayurvedic product.
But,give it after consultation with a Gynaecologist.
Wish her good health

Follow-up: Virgin girl given viagra. Allergetic. Will it cause any side effects? 51 minutes later
but one chemist man told me that this viagra is ayurvedic ....tell me that there is no ayurvedic viagra ?? is it really true....

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
viagra contains sildenafil

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Original Viagra was invented by scientists of britain.Actually,experiments were conducted by this drug to use in heart problem.It showed marked increase in penile blood flow,so used in erectile dysfunction.
It is not ayurvedic product.
Some people are selling their own products saying as herbal viagra.they are fake.