Virgin, boyfriend came in underwear, not in vagina, HTP negative, PMS symptoms, pregnancy chances

Question
I am 24 years ,162 cm height and I am a virgin. I was with my boyfriend in bed with our undies on . He cummed in his underwear and it did not touch I felt the wetness on thighs .I was wearing my underwear as well. I had a pregnancy blood test on that day and it was negative. After 4 days I had another one and it was still negative. I had my last period on the 28th last month and what happened was on the 9th of this month ? can the test be a false negative? my estrogen level currently is 104.2 .Should I have another pregnancy test after a week and see again ?
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 37 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX
I dont think you have anything to worry about.9th was indeed your fertile period.But if you both had your underwear on and there was no penetrative sex,the chances of pregnancy are almost nil.
Dont take any more tension,because that will play havoc will your cycles.Just stop worrying,i dont think you could be pregnant.

Follow-up: Virgin, boyfriend came in underwear, not in vagina, HTP negative, PMS symptoms, pregnancy chances 4 hours later
Thanks dr XXXXXXX I have 1 more question is an hcg test (blood test)valid after 4 days?the people in the labortory say it shows pregnancy after 24 hours ? Is that true?

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 29 minutes later
Well,hcg blood test is usually pretty accurate and sensitive.It may pick up a positive result withinin 48 hrs.However,until actual implantation occurs one should not be taken as the ultimate result.In your case,i dont believe you got to the fertilization stage at all,so you are safe.

Follow-up: Virgin, boyfriend came in underwear, not in vagina, HTP negative, PMS symptoms, pregnancy chances 2 days later
Dr XXXXXXX I made another hcg test and it's still negative, it has been 7 days now.Do you think if there was something it could have shown in 7 days ? I also have some PMS symptoms like acne and my breasts hurt me somehow .I also feel sometimes as if I am on my period even though I am not .

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 4 minutes later
You are worrying unnecessarily.I already assured you that since there was no penetrative sex and you had underwear on ,you were safe from pregnancy.You are having PMS symptoms now so you should be getting your menses soon.