Vaginal bleeding after using clotrimazole cream and tablets
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 29 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.
It seems you haven't posted your complete query. You have reported an event, but failed to mention your concerns.
You were most probably suffering with fungal infection of vagina, thus your Gynaecologist prescribed you Candid vaginal cream & clotrimazole vaginal tablets.
I would be able to answer your query better, if you could mention the following details:
(1) Date of last menstrual period,
(2) Average Duration of menstrual cycle,
(3) Colour of bleeding,
(4) Is it light or heavy?
(5) Does it contain clots in it or not?
(6) Due date of menstrual period &
(7) Other associated symptoms.
Also specify what exactly you want to know?
Awaiting your response
With good wishes
People also viewed
- Vaginal bleeding after using methamphetamine
- Metallic smell after colposcopy
- Hermoids below anus
- Can i masturbate after a colposcopy
- Hernia and frequent urination in men
- Food to avoid after myomectomy
- Pugnent smell after colposcopy
- High cholesterol and high triglyceride and low hemoglobin levels during hypothyroidism
- Vaginal bleeding after using meth
- Vaginal bleeding after using sunbed any reason
- High levels of urea and creatine
- Hida scan and allergy
- Vaginal bleeding after using clotrimazole cream and tablets
- Vaginal bleeding after using a slendertone belt
- Get rid of bad odor after period