Vagina is sore after having unprotected sex. Should I be concerned?

Urologist
Question
hey i have a concern i had unprotected sex on saturday morning lilke from1 to 5 it was pretty rough because the next day my partner complained that her vagina was sore and hurted but went away as for me my penis was red and hurted when i pulled the skin back and on monday i noticed i had 3 blisters not grouped in difrent spots then today wensday i saw i had 2 more small ones could this be from friction burn or herpes my partner said she went to get birth control and got tested and came negative for everything so she said it cant be that but im still concernd
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Friction burn , most probably--------------------- Detailed Answer: welcome to the forum. Looking into the history, it is suggestive of friction burn as you rightly thought, due to prolonged and rough coitus. To avoid secondary infection and hasten healing, it is better to use antibacterial ointment like mupirocin over the area thrice daily for 2 weeks. Hope this helps. Best regards,

Follow-up: Vagina is sore after having unprotected sex. Should I be concerned? 2 minutes later
this is how they look so friction burns?

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Welcome back. I had a good look at the photos. They are suggestive of frictions burns and so kindly follow my advice. Also kindly abstain from penetrative sex till complete healing occurs. Best regards

Follow-up: Vagina is sore after having unprotected sex. Should I be concerned? 5 minutes later
allright thank you verymuch

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 5 hours later
Brief Answer: take care. Detailed Answer: welcome.