Using lobate for treatment of vulvovaginitis and relieved from itching. How long should I continue?

I am using LOBATE for last three days for treatment of allergic vulvovaginitis and severe itching has almost relieved. How long should I continue LOBATE?
Posted Thu, 19 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Stop if no itching or redness or swelling

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Lobate contains Clobetasol, which is a local steroid, as you have mentioned that your itching has relieved, I advise you to continue the local application if there is any swelling or redness, if not you can safely stop the medication. A course of 7 to 10 days is sufficient.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile