Use morphine sulf mg only when needed and then stop. Is there such a thing as having withdrawals for that short time?

If I use morphine sulf 30 mg only when needed, but sometimes use for a week and then stop for a couple of days, is there such a thing as having withdrawals for that short time?
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 22 minutes later

Thank you for putting up your problem to Healthcare Magic!

The use of morphine for every pain or tiredness falls in the category of drug abuse, this is a prescription drug and needs a judicious use through a physician consult.
You may develop addiction anytime if you continue to consume it at your discretion.
I would suggest to use some other over the counter pain killer like paracetamol, ibuprofen etc. on as required basis.
I hope this information would be both informative and helpful for you