Unprotected sex, unwanted 72 ECP, delayed periods, side effect or pregnancy ?

Hello Doc, I had unprotected sex with my GF 2 wks back. She took one tab of Unwanted 72 witthin 36 hrs of our first intercourse. The ususal date of her periods was 23rd-24th Mar but it has not happenned yet. Is this delay expected? How many more days should she wait for the periods to happen before going for a pregnancy test? Pls help
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Jagdish 4 hours later

Unwanted 72 is very reliable to protect against pregnancy. It is expected to have delayed periods or prolonged periods after taking this tablet.

It is a good to confirm the pregnancy with a Urine pregnancy test as soon as one misses period. You can also repeat the test after 48 hours.

Hope I answered your query.

Warm Regards.