Unprotected sex, brown discharge like clots, bloated stomach. Can this be due to pregnancy?

Hi, I have brown discharge more like in clots and particles, had unprotected sex on the first day of my period and is now 2 weeks. Can i be pregnant ? I feel stomach blotted and not due for my periods until XXXXXXX 30th
Posted Wed, 11 Jul 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan 1 hour later

If your previous menstrual cycles were regular and you had intercourse on the first day of your period, it is quite unlikely that you are pregnant.

Bloating sensation could also be a part of Premenstrual symptoms (PMS) and the brown clots and particles might be mid cycle/ovulatory bleeding .

If you don't get your periods on jun30 as expected +/- 3 days, then you can have an appointment with your gynaecologist.

Meanwhile have warm water at regular intervals. Take one tab of Gas X.Probably your bloated sensation might get relieved.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be happy to answer any further queries you might have.

In case you don't have any further queries, kindly accept the answer.Any reviews are welcome.

Have a great day.

Dr.Divya Kuttikrishnan