Unable to get erection for longer and ejaculate semen during sleep. How to improve it?

Hi.My name is XXXXX XXXXXXX I am 25 years old.My problem is that I am unable to carry erection for long time.when ever I try to masturbate I lose erection with in minutes.However i ejaculate good semen during sleep.Recently I have been to a strip club, the stripper did a exotic lap dance and I jerked off in my pants by the time she completed her dance where as in porn, men usually ejaculate after 30 mins or so.I know may be they use supplements but without that tge erection should be there for 10-15 minutes...Right??My flaccid penis is 2.5 inches and erect one is 4 inches.The circumference of my penis is also quite low.Kindly Tell me how to get a stunning penis in a healthy way (with out supplements and side effects)and hav a great sex life?
Posted Fri, 11 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Delay ejaculation,Thinking & Life style modificati

Detailed Answer:

I went through your query and understand your concern.

1. During masturbation you should not think of your personal problem or physical problem. Erection is a combination of physical, neurological and psychological phenomenon. If any one of these is abnormal,then there will be problem. Try to delay in ejaculation and your mind/thinking should not deviate from sexual act. This will help you.

2. If you don't improve then follow the below mentioned measures.
A. Don't involve in doing masturbation or reading any sex stories or watching porn for minimum of 15 days.
B. Do regular outdoor exercise for 30 min every morning.
C. Eat healthy and have good sound sleep. Go to bed early and wake up early and do regular outdoor exercise. Do regular stretching exercises and Yoga. This will help you.

3. Your penis size is acceptable, volume is good and you are getting erection and ejaculation. So no need to worry. Stronger erection relatively makes the penis appear enlarged. So to get stronger erection you need to follow the above measures.

4. The natural way for maintaining erection is withholding ejaculation during sex with constant thing on sexual act.
If you cant with hold ejaculation then masturbate 1-2 hours prior to intercourse. In most individuals due to the natural refractory period of the body, ejaculation will usually take longer to achieve.

5. There are medications like viagra which can increase the size and long duration of erection but with associated side effects.

If you still finds problem then get examined and evaluated by your doctor once.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.

If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well.
Wish your husband faster recovery and good health.

Follow-up: Unable to get erection for longer and ejaculate semen during sleep. How to improve it? 37 hours later
Hi Lohit

I noted all the information given by you and I shall follow it to enhance the length.As mentioned by you, to control ejaculation at that instant, I tried that yesterday and also many times before.When I do that I am able to control it and at the same I cannot hold the erection when I try to prevent the ejaculation.Gradually, the length of my penis comes down without being erect for long duration.

I'm not a porn addict.I just see very rarely. I guess now a days women also see a lot of porn.So i started comparing my penis geometry to the ones acting in porn before my partner starts to compare it.Im unmarried but just thinking of future like say,2 years from now.I just do not want my partner to feel low when we get into the act.So,I want to work on this issue and start to take pride of my penis by improving its present geometry.Kindly help me in this regard

Coming to my eating habits, i'm a vegetarian. I like all sorts of Veggie stuff.Could you also suggest the best foods to get over this problem and increase the length of my erect penis to stunning level.

Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Don't compare.Follow few steps.Diet & exercise

Detailed Answer:

I like to suggest you not to compare your penis geometry to the ones acting in porn. The size depends on your genetic make up, ethnicity, nutritional status, any supplements and also they try with local injections for sustained erection and to increase size.

The size you have mentioned before is normal one. This will increase with sex due to dilatation of blood vessels. So no need to worry for its size post marriage after 2 years.

After Ejaculation there will be secretion of hormone like prolactin which will cause depression and also the blood flow from penis(which was the cause for erection) and hence the penis will become flaccid. This is normal.
To maintain penile erection your mind should not deviate even thinking of your penis size becoming flaccid. Then only you can sustain the erection.

Now give some days break for masturbation and try it. If you cant sustain then repeat masturbation (increase frequency on the same day) and after 2-3 ejaculation there wont be enough semen to ejaculate and hence you can sustain the erection for longer time. You can try using condom also as it prevent the blood flow from penis and may help you.

Good nutritious healthy diet and regular exercise will help you. Since the penis is a part of your body, you should target to improve nutrition status of your body and hence your penis will also get benefited from it.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups.
Wish you good health.