Type 1 diabetic and having irregular periods. Getting headache and sore back. Chances of pregnancy?

I am 27 I am a type 1 diabetic. My periods have just returned after coming off the depo injections. i got my first period in November i bleed for 2 days and I just had my second period but only lasted a day. My partner and I have been trying for our second baby. I have had headaches and a sore back and sore breasts for the last fews days. was the bleeding implant bleeding or was it a period?
Posted Mon, 24 Dec 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 26 minutes later

Welcome and thanks for the query

Depo inj can cause heaviness in the breast and headaches after withdrawal.Scanty bleeding can be due to effect of depo but one should not ignore it so it is better to get blood test done for HCG levels.An implantation bleeding and an ectopic pregnancy can also give rise to scanty flow.As you are diabetic so there can be an associated factor in some females like PCOD which can give rise to scanty flow.It is very essential to differentiate all the factors for which you need investigations like an ultrasound and blood tests.
Best wishes and good luck
Any further query is most welcome