Twitching in the head, stomach, spinalcord, dry eyes and throat. Stammering. What kind of disorder is this?

Neurologist, Surgical
Question
Hi Dr.
For past six months i was having twitching @ my back head, Stomach some times @ spinal cord.I have Dry eyes and throat always. when talking i am thing something to talk but talking some other thing. sometimes difficult to talk (like stammering). Am too weak also. difficult to my daily activity.Is this some thing Brain Disorder?

If it is brain Disorder Can you tell me is that curable and why it occurs?

Please Help me.....
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Praveen K Nath 16 hours later
Dear Mr XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing in.
The description of your symptoms is too generalized to allow a definitive diagnosis to be made. I would suggest the following:
a.     Take an analgesic and a muscle relaxant for about 2 weeks. This needs to be done under the supervision of your treating physician
b.     Try and reduce your anxiety levels as your symptoms may be secondary to anxiety or stress. XXXXXXX breathing and yoga will help. If there is no relief, you can try taking anti-anxiety medication under your physician’s guidance.
c.     If you get no relief with medications, get a magnetic resonance imaging scan (MRI scan) of the brain and cervical spine.
d.     If the MRI is normal, you may need an electromyography or a water and take plenty of fruits in your diet
I would suggest you see a neurologist and get an evaluation done.
Hope this helps.
Dr Praveen k Nath XXXXXXX consultant neurosurgeon