Trying to order Akne-mycin to treat acne sores on face. Suggestions?

I am trying to find online ordering for Akne-mycin 2% (also known as Erythromycin) to treat and heal acne sores on my face. I have just a little left in the current tube. I am 44 years old and still have trouble with random breakouts. My acne was so bad in my teens that I was on Accutane. I have lost my insurance and don't have a current Dr.
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Erythromycin is an outdated drug.
The organism causing band is resistant to it and also it causes photo allergy.
at present the drug of choice for band is benzoyl peroxide cream or retinoid cream.
as a dermatologist I wanted to share this information with you. Even then if you want to continue with erythromycin , please let me know. I will help you in finding it online.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you
Follow-up: Trying to order Akne-mycin to treat acne sores on face. Suggestions? 41 hours later
Acne-mycin may be outdated, but it really works for me. It helps reduce the redness and heals them quicker. Benzoyl peroxide tends to keep them irritated and not heal as fast. I just need to find a way to get one tube without paying USA price right now since I don't have insurance. The tube lasts a long time. By the time I need it again I should have found a job with insurance benefits. I just need some help now. It's hard to go on work interviews at age 44 with red swollen pimples on my face.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please use the link below

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the follow up.

I checked online sites thoroughly.

Definitely erythromycin is costlier online.

I would like to share a share a link with you.

Kindly check if this works for you.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you