Trying to conceive. Infertility test normal. What exercise and food increases chances of conception?

Infertility Specialist
Question
i got married on September 2011, from past 2 years onward we are trying for child but no luck favored i gained 3 kg weight in this period and present weight is 51 KG's with 5.1" inches height. Please suggest me to reduce my weight and increase chances of getting pregnant. All possible kinds of infertility tests have been done with no remarks from me and my husband. We both do yoga daily for half an hour, suggest me exercises or yoga poses or food that makes increase of pregnancy chances.
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please send details Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Weight is not the only issue here. Please have food without oil or sugar in moderate quantity. Have more raw or boiled vegetables. Apart from Yoga do cardio like jogging and fast walk atleast 5 kn per day. 2) Get HSG - tubal test done. Please send me report of all tests you have got done. I want to have a look. 3) Let me know follicular study report so as to which day your follicle reached maximum size of 18 mm. 4) Send me your husband's semen analysis report also. Please send me details so that I can help you in detail Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.

Follow-up: Trying to conceive. Infertility test normal. What exercise and food increases chances of conception? 17 hours later
Hi Doctor, Tomorrow i shall send you all scan reports as mentioned above. HSG Tubal test is also done and it is normal, shall attach that report also, during follicular study when endometrium thickness is about 8mm they have injected infertigyn xxxxmui

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follicle size Detailed Answer: Hi, Scan all the reports and send me. I wish to know follicle size and not endometrial thickness alone. The purpose of scan is to know the follicle size on the day of hCG injection ( fertigyn ). Hence please mention the follicular growth also along with endometrial thickness. Send your husband's semen analysis report too. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: Trying to conceive. Infertility test normal. What exercise and food increases chances of conception? 19 minutes later
Thank you.Sure tomorrow i will mail all scan reports including semen analysis report of my husband, as i don't them have right away.

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 minute later
Brief Answer: ok Detailed Answer: Hi, Take your time and send all reports in detail. Regards

Follow-up: Trying to conceive. Infertility test normal. What exercise and food increases chances of conception? 23 hours later
Hi Doctor, I've uploaded all reports mentioned above now.

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: IUI Detailed Answer: Hi, Your reports seem to be fine. Prolactin levels are raised in onecof reports. I hope yiu took treatment for the same. Considering other reports I would like you to go for IUI which is next best step where your husband's sperm is introduced into your uterus during ovulation. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: Trying to conceive. Infertility test normal. What exercise and food increases chances of conception? 28 minutes later
I've retaken Prolactin test with fasting then it is in normal state attached Prolactin.pdf of same.

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: ok Detailed Answer: Hi, Even in fasting it is in borderline. It is better to take tablets for the same. Its not harmful. Next step is IUI Regards