Trying to conceive. History of regular periods. Is reduced menstruation a cause of concern?

Infertility Specialist
I am a 22 year old female. I always have very usual periods. To the point that i can almost get it down to the hour of when i will start. Me and my husband are trying to concieve. I started my cycle three days ago it was very heavy at first then just suddenly stopped. It usually slacks off but it just completely stopped after three days when it usually last seven days. I also noticed that i did not pass any blood clots or tissue either. Is this something i should be concerned about.

thank you
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 39 minutes later

It is good sign that you are having regular and accurate cycles.

I want to assure you that your cycles are normal in duration and flow. It is common to have little difference bleeding pattern and duration once in a while. So bleeding you mentioned this cycle are normal and don't worry.

Since you are trying to conceive, it is advisable to have intercourse everyday from day 13 to day 18, Since ovulation occurs around this time, your chances of conceiving increases very much.

I hope, I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.