Trying for baby, have PCOD. Had brown discharge after period and no regular blood flow. Pregnant?

i married one year ago, we trying for baby bt til not i have pcod pblm and my last period 6th july after finished tat period i got dark brown discharge after 5 days of my last period and it occur for 6 days til i didnt got my normal blood flow, i was so confused am i pregnant? or some pblm? i took home pregnancy test bt it was negative wat can i do now?
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to be pregnant.

Detailed Answer:

I can help you much better if you kindly give me further information about your previous periods, whether they are regular or irregular?

If I presume this to be your first episode, and as you have already missed your period (its almost 50 days over from your last menstrual period) and urine pregnancy test is positive its highly unlikely to be pregnant.

If there is PCOS then usually periods will be irregular, and there wont be proper ovulation happening, hence the chances of getting pregnant is less.

What I suggest you is Ovulation induction with Clomiphene citrate tablets and timed intercourse (fertile period is during day 12 to day 18, considering your husbands semen analysis is normal).

Kindly consult a infertility specialist for evaluation and prescription.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups.