Trying for baby. Taking panamor for hip pain. Any effect?

Infertility Specialist
Hi Dr XXXXXXX I have a question, Im tryining to have a baby and im taking panamor at 100 for my hip pain, will this pain killers affect my chances of becomig pregnant?
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for your query. These pain killers are not going to affect your chances of being pregnant. You can continue taking. Please visit a good orthopedician for evaluation of back pain in detail rather than taking pain killers daily. I am also concerned about your age. Since you are 39, please get investigation done for you and your partner for infertility. If you have any reports, please send me. Let me know if you have any more queries. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist
Follow-up: Trying for baby. Taking panamor for hip pain. Any effect? 13 minutes later
Hi Dr, yes I do a check with Hubby the specialist said there is nothing wrong with my hubby and he said I had a cyst but I went an removed it in October last year but still nothing is happening, he told me everything was ok I must try on my own we have been trying for more that 6months now
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Dont wait

Detailed Answer:
Hi, since you are loosing out on age, try to go for methods of assisted conception like IUI or IVF. waiting will not help. See an infertility clinic. Regards,