Trying for baby. Done semen analysis. Am I fertile?
User rating for this question
Hi, I have attached my semen analysis report. I m trying to have baby since 4-5 months but didnt have success. Please tell be whether my report is ok. What actions to be taken for improvement.
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 hours later
Follow-up: Trying for baby. Done semen analysis. Am I fertile? 9 hours later
Ok thanks, But do i have lesser motility specially of Grade 4? What is the minimum requirement of Grade 4 motility?
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: Normal Detailed Answer: Hi, Recent guidelines dont follow this pattern of grades. Total motility >40% is normal and Forward progression of more than 32 % is normal. Hence with such good count and morphology, your motility is definitely good and no need to worry. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist
Follow-up: Trying for baby. Done semen analysis. Am I fertile? 2 days later
Hi, Is the puss cell in my semen report are normal? Will it cause a problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: minor Detailed Answer: Hi, its minor infection. Gets cured in healthy individuals. You can repeat the test after two months, if pus cells are there, get semen culture done and take appropriate antibiotics. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Follow-up: Trying for baby. Done semen analysis. Am I fertile? 21 hours later
Are these puss cells totaly curable? And what is percentage of my forward progressive sperm ?
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 32 hours later
Brief Answer: normal Detailed Answer: Hi, your pus cells can easily be cured . It will generally get cured by itself in healthy adult like you. If you wish treatment now itself please get semen culture report done based on which you take antibiotics as per report. Your total motility is 40% which iz good enough. Forward progression doesn't matter. Your parameters are excellent. Stop worrying and its time to get wife also evaluated. Regards
People also viewed
- Size collapsed follicle
- Is swollen glands a side effect of noroxin?
- Is swollen glands a side effect of nexavar?
- Anyone conceive with intramural fibroids
- How does fertyl super help to conceive
- Trying for baby done semen analysis am i fertile
- Done with semen analysis trying for baby any abnormality
- Ecosprin helps in conceiving
- Done semen analysis will this affect fertility
- Is fast heartbeat a side effect of monodox?
- Done semen analysis trying to have a baby help
- Duphaston role conceiving
- Is back pain a side effect of mifepristone?
- Is cloudy urine a side effect of ofloxacin?
- Trying for baby semen analysis done is it normal