Tried meth and upper lip is swollen. Have a hole on the side of lip. Should I be worried?

Question
I tried meth for my first time and I'm never ever doing it again! But when I woke up today my top lip started to get swollen from when i was grinding my teeth together and biting my lip so I guess when I just kept on going is when I screwed myself! I have a little hole on the right side of my lip and it's more like a gash or something now but it seems like every time I look at it, it gets bigger and filled with a little pus each time. It also has a yellow tint to it and some scaly white patches. Keep in mind that I don't have any health insurance at the time and If you want I could take pics for you too and send them in a email or something.
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Likely to heal in 5-7 days. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The little hole on the right side of the lip is likely to be due to biting the lip. Since this happened today only, any pus like discharge or an infection in the area is not likely. Lip is a highly vascular area and it is likely to heal in 5-7 days. You can apply a local antiseptic ointment on the area like neosporin, avoid staring at it or touching it with bare hands to avoid any infection. You can upload the images in the box provided on the right hand side of the query page for better evaluation. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal.