Treatment for retracted nipples? Information on breast reduction surgery

General Surgeon
nipple erectionmy wouldbe had a big breast ,but it is lowered ,it didnt have a good shape ,even her nipple doesnt erected ,how to get nipple erected and to make her breast to a nice shape
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 12 hours later
Thanks for the query
Sagging large size breast with retracted nipple is a well known entity. In such cases, the shape of breast is also altered.
Nipples can be made erect by regular pulling out the nipple by the person herself 10 -15 times a day.
For changing the shape and size of the breasts, one needs breast plastic surgery depending upon the expectation of the patient and her partner.
Breast reduction surgery with re alignment of nipple can be done by the plastic surgeon. It is quite common & many women get it done
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. I will be available for follow up queries.
Dr .Bajoria
Follow-up: Treatment for retracted nipples? Information on breast reduction surgery 11 hours later
is there any more pleasurable way in doing oral sex ,can you tel me that please ?
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 26 minutes later
Nice to see you again

Even sucking the breast by partner may help to some extent in making the nipple stand out .

Oral sex is sexual activity which involves the stimulation of the genitalia of a sex partner by the use of the mouth, tongue.

Depending upon the liking & disliking and acceptability to other partner it can be performed in variety of form just simple kissing and sucking of each other genitalia
‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”