Treatment for persistent dizziness along with headache and low grade fever

feeling like my head is a water balloon, persistant dizziness for five days , drainage, headaches a lot, jaw pain, low grade fever. If I sit still or lie down it subsides somewhat. thank you. Mr.XXXX
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Refractive error or sinusitis Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to XXXXXXX I completly analysed your medical reports and I can see no drug induced headache or dizziness. Usually patient present with the complaints of headache and dizziness if is he having refractive error or sinusitis or raised intra ocular and intra cranial tension. So check for all these. I recommend you to get ct scan head done. Secondly you can take tablet containing betahistine after consulting your doc, it will reduce the dizziness. Check your serum electrolyte panel once. Hope you will get soon. Thanks,