Treatment for panic attacks

i would like to have xanax barsi have severe anxity i have so many things that make me nevous
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: Prescription only Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. I understand that you suffer from Panic attacks and feeling nervous. Xanax Bars contain Alprazolam and can only induce sleep and reduce your anxiety. Patients with Panic Attacks require counselling from Psychiatrist. Sometimes attacks reduces only by Cognitive Behavioral Therapy(CBT). And after accessing your condition, your doctor may prescribe you medicines like SSRIs( selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors). Usually medicines for this conditions are 'Prescription Only' and can only be provided when your local doctor prescribe them. I suggest you to consult a local Psychiatrist for CBT and medicines. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.