Treatment for pain in chest with relief when squeezed?

hi id like to ask about the pain in my chest, like i always want to crack the bones in my chest, i always ask somebpody to squeeze me and its giving me a relief but then the pain is still there :( thanks
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 15 hours later
Brief Answer: Lack of exercise Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Pain in the muscles around the ribs is usually seen as a result of spasm in the muscle which is commonly seen due to lack of exercise. I suggest you to apply DICLOFENAC gel whenever you have pain. Do practice regular exercise which will loosen the muscles, improve circulation and help you get rid of the problem. Regards,