Ask a Urologist   »  

Torn frenulum grew into bump, painful. Help

Hi I have torn my frenulim . It grew into a bump and was and is still extremely painfully . Please help!! At first I went to the doctor and he said I had warts . the "Bango string XXXXXXX had a bump on it . I got it froze off and used XXXXXXX cider vinegar and it seems to be pretty well gone but the pain whe. Pulling back my forskin is unbearable

Can I get tested to warts other than visual ? Is it for sure a wart or what
Posted Wed, 26 Sep 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

The description you give make me suspicious about the warts as most of such lesions do well with cider vinegar.I would like to be more specific in my opinion if you can photograph the lesion and send me a image of the same.

Do attach the image here.

Yes, there are tests like Biopsy which can for sure diagnose ,here a chunk of tissue is removed from the lesion and studied under microscope to ascertain the diagnosis.

Anticipating your response,