Took rigevidon. Noticed swollen and painful knee. No improvement after taking naproxen. What's wrong?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
rigevidon and swollen knees

I took first package of rigevidon tablets and my knees are extremly swollen and legs painfull.I went to GP week ago and he put me on naproxen 250 mg.
no improvment.Shoul i go for water tablets?
how to stop pain? I try ibubofren and parcetamol before visit in doctor
I m swollen, I have got pain in legs, swoolen knees, my all body is getting swollen
Posted Tue, 26 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
The swelling in the knees and extremely painful legs that you are having could be due to a blood clot formation. Taking water pills will not help you. You need to stop taking Rigevidon and consult your physician for a color doppler study to rule out any venous thrombosis.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.