Took drug molly and was called for hair drug test. Will that show in result?

Excellent

Question
hi I was wondering. my husband did something very stupid and did a little bit of a drug called 'molly' on Saturday. and today got a call for a great job opportunity. they hair drug test.will this shoe in his system? it was only .4 of a gram he said. and he never does drugs it was a stupid mistake.
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Drug Abuse

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

The term "molly" colloquially refers to MDMA in powder or crystalline form . This drug reaches to the peak concentration in the blood by 8 hours and in the urine by 12 hours. Thereafter the level starts to fall and may become undetectable 24 to 36 hours after the ingestion.

Since the dose is small and if the time has crossed 36 hours, I believe he could not be tested positive for the drug.

Ask him to consume ample amount of water which may help to wash the drug off the system.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.

Follow-up: Took drug molly and was called for hair drug test. Will that show in result? 7 minutes later
well this will be a hair follicle test, will it show positive in that?

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 minutes later

The test shows positive with body fluids as sample. I believe hair follicle test may come negative.

Follow-up: Took drug molly and was called for hair drug test. Will that show in result? 6 minutes later
I'm sorry, could you explain it to me one more time just for me to tell him? he's really upset so I want to have all facts.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 minutes later

The drug and byproducts is spread into the body and is mostly found in the body fluids like blood, sweat, saliva, urine etc. Hence, the chances of it being positive in the tissue samples or hair follicles are less.

Hope, I cleared your doubt.

regards,

Follow-up: Took drug molly and was called for hair drug test. Will that show in result? 3 minutes later
thank you so much.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 minutes later
Wish you good health and good luck.

regards,