Smoked half a joint, later had urine drug test. Will this show up?

Hi i smoked half a joint (very small amount) last sunday evening, and had a urine drug test on the following Tuesday morning at work. I am really worried, will this show up? Previous to this I have not smoked Marjiana in 7 years. After I smoked the joint the next day I went for a long run and sweated lots. I am 34 years old, fit and healthy, weigh 85 kilo's and drink a lot of water. Please can you advise me?
kind Regards
Posted Tue, 4 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later

The urine test done to determine the presence of THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) is very sensitive and can determine very minute amounts of the drug in the urine.

I suspect that there are chances of it being shown up in the urine this test.

Increased diuresis may not be helpful sometimes.

Since you had it very previous night then the chance of urine showing are there.

I would just consider, the clearance about the issue is only after getting the report.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.