Took Morphine injection, Hydrocodone and ondansetron for strained muscle. What are side effects of Morphine?

got a Morphine injection 24-hrs. ago - for strained muscle in right shoulder - also was given medication for home: Hydrocodone/acetaminophen 10-325 T, and Ondansetron ODT 4mg, also took some liquid mylanta to try to help my nausea. What are the symptoms of being allergic to Morphine? I have headache, nausea, vomiting - Of course I could be coming down with some kind of virus - However, I've felt bad almost from the time I got the Morphine.
Posted Tue, 3 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Praveen 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nausea,Headache are few side effects of Morphine Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing us. Nausea , headache, vomiting, loss of appetite, itching, indigestion, sleepiness, weakness, feeling drowsy, dry mouth, constipation are common side effects(not allergy) of morphine seen in more than 1 in 100 patients taking morphine.These symptoms(frequency of side effects are unknown) might be present as a result of this medication.However these will subside within a day/or two since you need not have to take repeated injections.However if you feel unwell or if you have concerns about a side-effect, you will need to seek advice. If you feel very ill, get medical help straight away without any delay. Hope I have answered your query. Do write to us for any further queries.