Took 5 panadol all together. What are the risk? What should I do?

my daughter has taken 5 panadol all together (500mg per tablet the box says), she weighs 49kg and is 15 and a half, i called the poisons information centre and they said this was not a leathal does and i did not have to go to the hospital, can you tell me anything ?
Posted Thu, 2 Aug 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 15 minutes later

2500mg of acetaminophen is not a lethal dose. You should not worry at this time. However it is very important that your daugther should not consume more tablets from now. Any agent that injures liver like more medication, illicit drug and alcohol can prove lethal.

Acetaminophen is metabolized in the liver so the function of the liver increases acutely for sometime and then the liver enzymes get back to normal. It would be good if you can get the liver function tests for two times within a gap of a week.

Hope this addresses your concern.