Tongue burn,white dots on tongue

Hi mom is 55 years old she has tongue problem she is telling that her tongue burn, murmur, her tongue all white and have dots on it. What we can do? is it curable or not?
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Follow-up: Tongue burn,white dots on tongue 14 minutes later
If you need I can take a photo for her tongue.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 49 minutes later

There may be a couple of reasons behind this. Sometimes a vitamin c deficiency may cause similar symptoms.

Other cause could be candidial infection of the oral cavity. You should see a doctor and once confirmed its treatable.

Meanwhile, start vitamin c supplementation and you can try and antifungal tabs/mouth wash.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wish you good health