Test shows FSH-10.3, FSH random sample-0.9 and prolactin 79.8. What does this indicate?

Infertility Specialist
I went for a fsh ,lh and prolactin test s rightly discussed.thw fsh level is(random sample) is 10.3, fsh by random sample is 0.9 and prolactin is 79.8.I was told to discuss with a gynea cos d prolactin is on the high side.what is the way out pls
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 days later
Hi, thanks for your query. Your prolactin is on higher side. You need to take medicines prescribed by your doctor for the same. This can be treated and not to worry. I hope I answered your query. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist