Tenosynovitis in both hands. Due to Nitric oxide OR L-Arginine?

i have been diagnosed with tenosynovitis in both hands : could it be due to high intake of Nitric Oxide OR L-Arginine ? age = 54; Height = 174 cms; Weight = 75 kgs; no medical history; work-out 6 days / week; marathon runner.
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Arthritis
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 24 minutes later

Tenosynovitis is the inflammation of tendons of the hands.It is not related to taking of nitric oxide or L-arginine. L-arginine is basically a precursor that causes release of nitric oxide in the body which is a vasodilator and increases the peripheral blood supply. It will only help the infection by increasing the blood flow to that area.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.