Temperature on the day of ovulation was 36.5 and continued. But noticed derop to 36.5 after 7 days. What does this mean?

"This question is related to pregnancy and I hope I don't get a random copy paste answer or RELAX instead of a specific answer." Thanks

here is my body chart temp that I want to understand it please.
on day of ovulation( i used a kit to determine it) my BBT was 36.4 and from that day it stayed on 36.5 for 4 days.
5 dpo it became 36.6
6dpo 36.7
today 7dpo it dropped to 36.5
i have some twi ges feeling on my left pelvic area and I had some cramp like feeling mostly in my pubic area kind of(tmi)
my question is since the temp dropped does it mean that there is no chance of pregnancy ?
and would you please let me know from which day your temp will be rising in case of pregnancy and how it supposed to be. I wod appreciate if you can give me an example.
many thanks
Posted Thu, 1 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 36 minutes later
Ovulation occurs 14 days before your expected date of period.
After ovulation as progesterone level rises body temperature increases by one degree & it persists till 3-4 days before next menstruation.
Increase in body temperature indicates ovulation to be occurred.
If your body temp. dropped chances of pregnancy decrease but it does not mean that you can not be pregnant.
Nowadays a better method to detect ovulation is LH surge kit or ovulation kit.
When this test comes positive means you are going to ovulate within 24-36 hours. You should have intercourse during this period to get maximum benefit of getting pregnant
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.
Follow-up: Temperature on the day of ovulation was 36.5 and continued. But noticed derop to 36.5 after 7 days. What does this mean? 2 hours later
thanks for your answer. I still did not get my question answered. Based on my body temp that I have sent to you do I still have the chance of pregnancy?
my XXXXXXX color has not been changed but my breast is heavier. I need to know which symptom will happen to all women and when.
do all women get higher temp before period time if they get pregnant?
how soon the breast get fuller before period and how soon before pregnancy so we can detect which one is which??
how soon before period a blood test can tell for sure if there is Hcg hormone im your blood?
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 7 hours later
All ovulating women have higher temp before period whether they are pregnant or not.
If they are pregnant higher temp continues throughout pregnancy & if they are not pregnant tempt falls 3-4 days before period.
Areola colour gets changed after 12-13 weeks of pregnancy.
Getting fullness in breast is not a confirmatory sign, this symptom even can occur in non-pregnant women during pre-menstrual syndrome.
Confirmatory test for pregnancy is serum-Beta-HCG that comes positive 10-11 days after fertilization means 12 days after ovulation.
I hope your query has been answered.