Taking valium tablets for bone fracture. Can I take 3 tablet at a time?

i met an accident and my bone got i am in rest can i use valium tablet. i have overpain can i ate 3 tablet at a time?
Posted Mon, 23 Jul 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 19 minutes later

No, please do not take valium tablet without your doctor’s advice.

Your doctor must have prescribed some analgesic for the pain that you have and at times some analgesics can increase the sedative effect of valium and lead to problem.

In case you are having severe pain and you are not getting proper sleep please talk to your treating doctor and take suggestion from him.

He will give some tablets or suggest some alternative ways to reduce your pain.

Normally after any injury particular fracture some pain and discomfort can be there for 2-5 days or more depending upon the site of fracture.

With time and treatment when the swelling subsides the pain also lessens.

I hope this helps and clarifies your concern.

Wishing you him good health and speedy recovery.