Taking toradol for back and neck pain. What is the next step?
User rating for this question
Hi. I do not know if you have my record.. I hurt my back/neck in July. They gave me toradol at the er. I got very weak. My entire back. I had an mri. Not good. It was a chair type my neck had inverted and my tail bone was hurt after the test. Now, I have many problems. I can not sit and laying is bad. My blood flow is bad to all the areas. My doctor is impossible to get in to see. My have not sat in 3 months. I need help. I was swimming and everything when this happened. The first 3 weeks I saw a nerlogolist and recommend things but nothing happened. My doctor went to do steroid shot or pills. We did nothing. I usually do acupuncture but have not. Can tell me what I can do . My.feet are changimg and hands. I can feel it in my hands. I need help.
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 7 hours later
Brief Answer: provide detail on injury and MRI Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Welcome back to Healthcare Magic. I know your earlier record of injury in back, toradol treatment and persistent weakness issues..... Can you please let me know the MRI Findings as provided in the Final impression by the radiologist. If you do not mind let me know your age/sex, and how much mobility you have, I mean can you do walking, bathing and other activities by yourself unsupported. Please give this detail in follow up query.
People also viewed
- Bittergourd for platelet count
- Sore throat on side with bitter taste
- Severe back and neck pain
- White patches on tongue bitter taste
- Sexual side effects of viibryd
- Side effects of rebif usage
- Neck pain down back
- Back and neck pain symptoms
- Endometriosis back neck pain
- Removal of thyroid side effects
- Side effects of progesterone troche
- Side effects of reduction venlafaxine
- Tip of my tongue is bitter
- Back and neck pain hyperacidity
- Bitter taste in mouth tumor