Taking primesol and found pregnancy. Getting stomachache and back ache. Any abortion pill?

hi sir my prgnancy has got positive so, i had taken primesol 10 tablets 3 days that to 2 table daily at a time so today is 9 th day for me so my queshion is there is no responce up to now then i proceed to take undesirable kit today so i have to take oral or vaginal becoz i am getting stomach pain and back ach plz sugest me i am nt able to pay mam i dont have card ,plz
there is no risk of taking undesirable kit tomorrow there will nt be any over bleeding and infection .
i am a lene person i had 1. boy 2 ndhalf years old i am nt ready for next and my delivery is not normal so i am getting back ach when i work for 4hrs .for me some stomach and back pain is there so which belt i prefor.
Posted Fri, 22 Feb 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
methotrexate,mesoprostol and mifiprestone) - undesire kit -is effective if pregnancy is less than seven weeks. Get an ultrasound done to confirm the period of gestation. If it is less than 7 weeks then MTP by medical methods can be done.

For this purpose, you need to get an examination done and the drugs prescribed from your gynecologist. You will be asked to come to the clinic and then oral mifiprestone tablet will be given to you. If your blood group is Rhesus-negative you will have an Anti-D injection.

Then you will be asked to come back from home after 6 hours or 2 days later. At this visit, misoprostol tablets are placed in the vagina. The misoprostol tablets will cause you to have cramps and bleed heavily. This usually starts about 2 hours after using the misoprostol and the process of abortion is completed within 4 or 5 hours after taking the misoprostol.

After abortion, you will have to take a repeat ultrasound to check the status of pregnancy. If there are any retained products of conception then you may need a D+C (dilatation and curettage).
These drugs are to be taken under Medical Supervision as it can cause serious effects as pain abdomen, nausea,vomiting,fever,pain, excessive vaginal bleeding and sometimes incomplete abortion can also occur causing the remnants to remain.
Please do not use these without a medical supervision.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Taking primesol and found pregnancy. Getting stomachache and back ache. Any abortion pill? 21 minutes later
for me it was 5th week is date has to come on 29th of XXXXXXX so i have to take pill r nt
mam plz suggest me .nw i am getting vomiting sensation and stomach pain.plz guide me mam
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
If you are 5 weeks pregnant by dates then the kit will help you. But it is best to take it under the guidance of a gynecologist as it can be associated with side effects like severe bleeding and pain in abdomen.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Follow-up: Taking primesol and found pregnancy. Getting stomachache and back ache. Any abortion pill? 13 minutes later
but doc .she will not suggest for abortion naa.
why becoz i am to tence.further for no pregnancy is there any helpful kits example freedom 5 like that.sband was suggesting to take helpful precations.plz mam help me
nw i done voming also today only it happend
and give me sufficient belt for back pain and some for tummy stomach
If you will tell the proper reasons, she will guide you for an abortion. These kits are not to be used without a medical supervision.
The vomiting is due to the pregnancy and will decrease once you get your pregnancy aborted.
You can take a mild pain killer like Ibuprofen for back pain.