Taking oxy elite pro medication. Pain in testicles after taking it, lasts for two hours. How can I prevent this?
User rating for this question
when taking oxy elite pro, i get a pain in my testicals about three hours after taking it, and it lasts for about two hours? What is that? What should i do?
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Santosh Kondekar 15 minutes later
Thank you for posting your query.
Though the medicine has been promoted as a fat burner, I would discourage its use to you if it does not suit you. It contains a group of herbs that make some changes in endocrine system, blood flow to various organs, blood pressure and fat.
The pain you had may be likely due to vasodilatation or sympathetic response causing vasoconstriction altering blood supply to organs like testes. Not all people will get it.
Even with repeated use such symptoms may be felt less due to adaptation, but not always so. so at present do discontinue this drug (as it doesn't suit you) and look for alternatives for the problem for which you started this medicine. Consider an allopathic medicine.
Do write back in case of follow up queries. Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
People also viewed
- What medications not to take with oxy elite pro
- Can i drink when taking mobec
- Can you take oxy elite pro with thyroid medication
- Visine for blood spot on eyeball
- I takeblood pressure medication can i take oxy elite pro
- Drink redbull when you have mono
- Oxy elite pro hiv medication
- Side effects of drinking harpic
- Restricked blood flow to testicals
- Fluttering blood vessel in leg
- Thera flu and high blood pressure patients
- Sperm drink side effects
- Got the flu and pooping blood
- Oxy elite pro medication antidepressants
- Drinking milk with vyvanse