Taking neuroaid for cortical blindness. Any suggestion?

MY wife has had three strokes in 2004 resulting in blindness in her cortal area I have been subsribing to take Neuroaid from sinapore for a month and before I get more I need to know if this will help her or if there is something else I can use.
Posted Fri, 22 Feb 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 3 hours later
Hi , welcome and thanks for writing in.
Prognosis of a patient with acquired cortical blindness depends largely on the original cause of the blindness. For instance, patients with bilateral occipital lesions have a much lower chance of recovering vision than patients who suffered a transient ischemic attack or women who experienced complications associated with eclampsia. In patients with acquired cortical blindness, a permanent complete loss of vision is rare. The development of cortical blindness into the milder cortical visual impairment is a more likely outcome.
It will be helpful to take neuroaid definitely. However outcome will be depend on original loss of neurons.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have further concern please let me know.