Taking krimson. Had sex without penetration. Got light bleeding. Chances of pregnancy?

Question
respected mam,
me and my bf were enjoyinh foreplay and we were wearing our underwears.then my bf ejaculated within his brief and i was wearing my panty but our genital area came in contact but at that time too we were wearing our underwears. there is no open contact of our genitals..this incident happened on 24 march..and my previous periods were on 3 march and i am using krimson 35 and completed my frst 21 days on 22 march..and then got my periods on 28 march but they are slighlty lighter and dark red in colour.

is there still any chance of pregnancy in my case????

PS: WE DIDNT HAD INTERCOURSE,NIETHER THERE IS ANY OPEN CONTACT OF GENITAL AREA

IS THERE STILL ANY CHANCE OF PREGNANCY????? PLEASE HELP
Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 40 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.

There is no possibility of you being pregnant.
So do not worry.
Continue taking pills regularly without missing.

Hope this helps. Feel free to as if you have more doubts. I will be happy to help.
Dr Nilofer

Follow-up: Taking krimson. Had sex without penetration. Got light bleeding. Chances of pregnancy? 2 hours later
thank you for your valuable reply....

are you sure there is no chance of pregnancy????

i got my periods but they are slightly less than my usual one's...is there any thing to worry...they lasted for 4 days..

does krimson 35 act as contraceptive pill????

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 20 hours later

Yes krimson 35 is a contraceptive pill.
You need not worry as chance of pregnancy is nil.

Hope this helps.
regards,
Dr Nilofer

Follow-up: Taking krimson. Had sex without penetration. Got light bleeding. Chances of pregnancy? 23 hours later
mam i took krimson for 21 days without missing any single tab....and the incident took place when i was 3 days off ...from tablet...

does it will still have its effect...or there is chance of pregnancy????

if i miss my second period...should i go for pregnancy test...or my dis period confirm that i am not pregnant???

after how much time of intercourse...pregnancy symptom start to show off???? and what are they???

can sperm pass through the underwears???

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 51 minutes later

1. Yes krimson 35 has its effect during placebo period as well. There is no chance of pregnancy.

2. first period following intercourse confirms that you are not pregnant.

3. Pregnancy symptoms starts after 4 weeks of intercourse. They are tender and enlarged breast, sick feeling, nausea and vomiting.

4. Yes it can if the quantity is large enough.

Hope this helps.
regards,
Dr Nilofer