Taking fruta planta from a month. Having yeast infection. Is it from the diet pills?

Orthopaedic Surgeon

I been taking these diet pills for a month now called fruta planta. And I got a yeast infection, the symptoms started 3 days ago. Could it be from the pills?
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 4 hours later
Fruta planta are herbal weight loss pills. Since you are taking these pills for one month without any considerable side effects, the vaginal yeast infection you have now is not likely to be due to the effect of the pills you are taking.
You need to consult your Gynecologist for vaginal swab and proper treatment as these infections are notorious for recurrence if not properly treated.
I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.