Taking axorid for arthritis. Have hot blotchy skin on face and neck. Medical cure?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
Question
My head, face, neck become very hot and prickly and blotchy. My cheeks burn and now the palms of my hands also have started. It feels like sunburn. This began in November last year but has increasingly become more frequent during the day. The only medication I take is Axorid (ketoprofen and omeprazole) for arthritis which I have taken for the past two years.
Posted Tue, 26 Mar 2013 in Infections

Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 19 minutes later

Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, I suspect thyroid disorder to be a probable cause for the symptoms in you.
I would suggest that you to get the below tests done:-
1. Thyroid profile done.
2. Hemoglobin level.

Also do check for any allergen leading to your symptoms and try to avoid them.
Avoid emotional/mental stress.

If the problem persists, get yourself examined clinically.

I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.