Taking Oxycodone. Want to know about medication.

Can I get seen online and get a medacation? I do not understand the doctors answer I was taking 30 milagrams of oxycotin for three years. I heard I could that at this sight as long as it was ninety day supply. I do not want to get in trouble its nott worth it Iam not taking any other meds. Please answer my question.
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 13 hours later

I am sorry about your misunderstanding about online consultation and treatment.

This website can answer your questions about health and help you make better health decisions. The doctors on this site would not prescribe any medicine which you are currently looking for.

I did not understand your problem, "aritist in my back". Were you prescribed Oxycodone or Oxytocin? Please let me know the diagnosis. I presume it to be Oxycodone which is opioid analgesic ( pain killer). It is a narcotic and it may potentially be misused.

I think your next destination should be to XXXXXXX a 'Pain Specialist' who can understand your requirements and help you to keep your pain at bay. Definitely a drug like Oxycodone should not be abused without necessary indications. I am sure there will be other ways to withdraw from this drug and acheive a better pain relief with simple analgesics.

However the doctors working on this site would not help in getting a prescription of any drug.

Hope I am of some help to you here.