Taking Keraglo and a alternate therapy drug abana to improve kidney and liver health. Is this ok?

Hi doctor I did abused codiene phosphate for some ten months..and I am now free with that..knowing tht codiene can severely damage kidney, liver...
So now for restoration I stared taking Keraglo and a alternate therapy drug abana for improving my kidney and liver health.. So I want to ask am I doing correct.. Or do I need to thru some other therapy
Posted Fri, 12 Oct 2012 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

Its a good decision to stop a drug on which your are dependent and it will always be appreciated.

Before starting some alternate drugs for kidney or liver damage, first you have to assess whether the kidney or liver have really damaged or not. there are some functional tests which shows the function of the organs. however the drugs you are using are herbal products with multivitamins having almost no side effects. you can use them and do not need any other drugs

feel free for any further queries