Taking HGH somatropin to increase sperm count. Have injected along with vitamin B12. Should I be worried?

i have been taking hgh somatropin to up my sperm count to increase my chance to get my wife pregnant . i injected into pinch fatt on my belly and this time noticed blood on the needle after i injected, i pulled back but obviously hit a bloodvessel as i felt hot right away and light headed. i mix my hgh in vitamin b12... should i be worried as i am a little
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You should seek medical help Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX, Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. As you know, injecting Somatropin intravenous is not a standard route & it may make the whole dose available in your blood at once along with many complications like infection & air embolism ( No separate complications for B-12). So, it was a complication & your body reacted by making you light headed. So, better consult a physician (preferably the prescriber)in person & get yourself evaluated for any instability of your systems. If you are using it without medical supervision, then you are risking your health. In addition, let me warn you that, this is not a recommended & proven therapy to increase the sperm count. Nowadays, there are many assisted reproduction techniques available, which can help with your subfertility. Just go to a good fertility specialist with your wife & follow the standard, recommended treatment options. Hope I have addressed your concerns properly. Best of luck.