Taken next choice pill after sex. Earlier taken birth control. When can I take an accurate pregnancy test?

Question
I had sex last Friday on July 5. Within the hour I went to take a next choice pill and I also took another on July 8. Before the sex(we didn't finish it, I'm just worried about precum). I had taken 6 days of birth control before the sex and I am terrified of getting pregnant. Can you tell me, based on my period and sex time, as to when I could take an accurate pregnancy test.
I'm sorry to bug you again, but can I take the pregnancy test within the days of my original anticipated period start date or a week after that date since I took 2 plan bs? The sex(or attempt) happened on July 9 and my original period would have started on the 23rd, but with the plan b it might delay it....so what date could I accurately take a pee test? Also, with just precum, 2 plan pills, and birth control 6 days before and continuing after the sex, what chances do you think I have of being pregnant?
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 6 days later

A urine pregnancy test can be taken near expected periods. You may take it with first morning urine every 3 days till 30 July. It should get detected till then.

It's not possible to calculate risk exactly for you; but the failure of emergency contraception is about 22 percent when taken within 24 hrs. The conception rate is 15 percent per cycle so it can be 15 percent of 22 vaguely. All this calculation is very incorrect but overall conception rate is low.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Follow-up: Taken next choice pill after sex. Earlier taken birth control. When can I take an accurate pregnancy test? 1 hour later
Well I am supposed to start my period on Monday the 22 of July and I went it last Thursday July 18 at the hospital and they said my urine test was negative, but was the test done too early to accurately determine the correct results if we did the test 13 days after having sex? Are the hospital tests reliable?

Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 4 hours later
it's very rare for urine preg test to remain negative in a pregnant woman one week after missed periods. In all your probability of being pregnant is very low.

However it's best to do one more test after a week or so to be very certain .

If you are in a regular relationship then you can use more reliable method of contraception like pills.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.