Taken Primolut N to delay periods. Had unprotected sex. Got periods with cough and cold, fever and white discharge

Mar 2013
myself I am XXXXX , my last cycle happened on 2/8/2013. but i dindnt have my next cycle on 2/9/2013. it was delayed. due to my family trip to pilgrimages i used Premolute -N for 7 days. in between i had Sex without any protection with my husband. now i got my period at late night on 14/9/2013 and at the same time i am suffering with cold and fever with heavy headache. but today i stopped bleeding and thick transparent Solution is extracting from vagina instead of blood. do you think all of sudden bleeding got stopped and getting transparent thick solution is symptom of early pregnancy
Posted Sat, 5 Oct 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXX,

Thanks for writing to us with your health query.

Thick transparent mucus discharge is not a very reliable symptom of pregnancy.
The cold and fever with headache sounds like a viral infection, which is common while you are having periods.

As you had unprotected sex, it is better to take a pregnancy test tomorrow morning.
That would clarify matters.

If the test is negative, then nothing further remains to be done.

All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.